We are so grateful to the entire North Bay Community of clients, vendors, partners, and cheerleaders. Thanks to your steady and enthusiastic support, our startup year has been fun and meaningful with so many wonderful new connections.
We are so proud to report that, with your help, during the last nine months of 2021, North Bay Aesthetics donated over $69,000 in gender-affirming dermal filler treatments to 26 transgender and non-binary clients.
We were able to nearly triple our initial goal of treating 1 client for free each month with generous sponsorship from our vendors, with donations from our staff of their time and expertise, and with the enthusiastic support of our clients and community.
Thank you for entrusting us with your aesthetics and wellness care, and for helping spread the word about our programs and services.
Why is gender-affirming aesthetics care important?
Imagine being born in a body that didn’t represent you. Imagine not recognizing your reflection in a mirror, and feeling like the image you project to the world doesn’t match who you know you truly are.
Gender-affirming treatments appear to positively impact many aspects of the lives of our transgender and non-binary community. These improvements include improving mental health, reducing behaviors associated with self-harm (including smoking, and alcohol and drug consumption), reducing suicidal ideation, and improved confidence. North Bay is committed to providing this necessary care to improve quality of life among people of all gender identities.
What can North Bay do with fillers for gender-affirming aesthetics care?
We use hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to alter, augment, and balance facial and body shape. Our treatment plans are client-led. As long as it is medically safe to do so, we happily treat our client’s goals and preferences.
- More angular facial structure
- Softer features
- Plumper, fuller lips
- Reduction in deep lines
- Stronger jawline or cheekbones
- Slimmer jawline
- More delicate features
Benefits of using HA fillers for this care.
- Immediate results
- Little to no downtime
- Lasting change (9 – 24+ months, depending on medication used, placement, and client’s metabolism)
- Bridge to facial surgery, revision or refinement post-op, or as an alternative to surgery for those who do not medically qualify, or prefer less-invasive aesthetics procedures
“The North Bay True Self program is doing life changing work! I felt so safe and comfortable working with Moya as a trans person. I never dreamed it was possible to feel this good about my face, it just brings me so much confidence and happiness! I’ve been telling everyone I know about what a great experience I had with your team! Thank you so much for providing this service.”— Jae
“I was blown away by the professionalism, kindness and expertise of Moya. The results of the fillers exceeded my expectations, and I feel so much happier when I see myself in the mirror now!”— J.A.
“The team at North Bay Aesthetics is really amazing. I felt really invited into their space, and they made my procedure as painless as lip fillers can be! A+++ for cleanliness, aesthetic, attitude, and just for being so down to support the LGBTQIA community. I highly recommend folks to come and support this business. Why not feel good while you look good? They were able to walk through the process of my fillers while actively ensuring my comfort. I felt safe, and able to vocalize what my dream end results would be. They actualized it with their keen care, expertise, and patience.”— Juniper
Here are some ways to make a positive impact on this important part of North Bay’s mission.
- Tell your friends and your network about your experience at North Bay. Do you love your results? Is Moya the only person on earth allowed to stick needles in your face? Isn’t the clinic so pretty and welcoming? Your referral means the world to us, and word-of-mouth marketing works to bring in more wonderful clients like you.
- Make your endorsement public by leaving a positive Google Review. (link)
- Interact with our content on social media. Every like, comment, share, and save tells the system to put our content in front of more eyeballs.
- Subscribe to our newsletter, and share it with a friend if you find value in it. (link)
- If you’ve received filler treatment especially at North Bay, consider sharing your before and after photos — showing potential clients your results helps build trust and imagine their own positive outcome.
- A portion of all revenue goes to support our providing pay-what-you-will gender-affirming dermal fillers. Get your Botox, your fillers, your B12 shots and vampire facials with us.