North Bay Aesthetics is seeking a Receptionist/Front Office Assistant to join Aden on our Mill Valley team! Above all, we are looking for another warm, upbeat, and reassuring face to welcome our beloved clients into our space. This position is a key contact for all of our clients from their initial questions and first appointment, through to follow ups, feedback, and return visits.
This position provides support to our provider, ensuring that the clinic and treatment rooms are set up for each visit, maintaining discretion, professionalism, and good humor always.
What matters most
- Ability to project a warm, upbeat, radically-welcoming attitude to all clinic guests — our team pampers every client who comes through our doors!
- Experience with client services, especially in healthcare, aesthetics, or wellness settings
- Office / operations experience — Mac proficiency, desire to learn, and to own, embrace, and innovate your processes
- Excellent communication skills with internal teams as well as with clients, vendors, and partners, including giving and receiving candid, actionable feedback
Very nice to have
- Medical front office experience
- Knowledge of medical aesthetics products and services
- Social work / human services experience, especially with the gender creative community
- HIPAA Compliance, Professionalism
- Client services + relationships
- Client booking + billing
- Non-medical provider support
- Daily clinic operations, including inventory management
- Administrative tasks, such as managing our shared email inbox and answering phones
Who we are
We are a young and growing medical aesthetics practice in downtown Mill Valley, just across the bridge from San Francisco.
We offer expert, compassionate services for clients of every size, shape, race, ethnicity, and gender identity or expression. We specialize in gender-affirming aesthetics healthcare, offering discounted services and a pay-what-you-can program for clients who choose to self-identify as trans or non-binary.
All of our treatments are client-centered, focusing on the unique story and goals of every client, not seeking to conform to any beauty standard, but to help every individual express and reflect their true self as they know themselves.
We are women-led, strongly LGBTIA+ friendly, and ambitious*.
To be a great fit with our team, you should be down with all of that. We eagerly await the heart and flair you’ll bring to us as well.
*Our ambition is not really the hashtag girlboss kind, but more like the kind of ambition that comes from really deeply wanting to use our business to create more good in the world.
- $25-35/hour, depending on experience
- Credits and discounts on North Bay services
- Clipper pass with BART
This position is 3-4 days and 16-24 hours per week to start. We expect this position to grow as we do.
Start date as soon as October 1, 2021.
Occasional opportunity for travel and events.
Please send your resume or CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Letter should be no more than 1 page in length and answer the two following topics:
- What professional or lived experience(s) make you a good for this position and our practice?
- What does inclusivity mean to you in your life? Why is it important?
We will be sending rolling replies via email. Please, no phone calls, DMs, or walk-ins. Open until filled.