Process + Pricing
Like any other North Bay service, you’ll start by talking with our nurse about your treatment goals. Whether you are preparing for surgery, minimizing dysphoria, or just want to shave less often, we’ll build a plan that works for you and your budget.
- Fees for laser hair reduction service ranges $270-$400 per area on the face or body.
- Our Transcare discount cannot be used toward laser treatment (yet), though your health insurance may cover the cost of laser hair reduction.
- You’ll see best results after 5-8 sessions on the same area, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, with an expected 10-25% reduction after first treatment. The faster your hair grows, the sooner you can re-laser the same area.
- At your consultation, we’ll discuss your treatment goals and make a plan to reach them, including an estimate of session duration.
- Upper lip
- Lateral Lower Face (sideburns)
- Lower Jawline (beard)
- Arm Pits
- Upper Arms
- Legs (upper and/or lower)
- Feet + Toes
On Wednesdays, we laser!