WHAT YOU GET
- Private use of our entire Mill Valley Clinic — Outdoor front patio, front entry lounge, and our IV room for 2-2.5 hours depending on your party size.
- Free Obagi skincare samples
- 15% off Obagi products purchased during the party
- $50 North Bay credit for each participant to use for a future appointment
CAPACITY + PRICING
- Minimum 6 confirmed guests (Host + 5 guests) to reserve.
- 10 people maximum
- $1,500 refundable deposit due at time of booking to reserve
We’ll have Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin on hand, all of which are used similarly to smooth lines and wrinkles, and give some lift to your beautiful brows. Which Tox is right for you? Before any treatment, you’ll meet with our Nurse Practitioner, Moya, to discuss your needs and goals, and prescribe the medication that’s the best fit for you.
What areas can we treat?
Average Units per Treatment Area
- Forehead + Frown — 30 ($480)
- Eyebrow Lift — 4-8 ($60 – $120)
- Dimpled Chin — 8 ($120)
- Bunny Lines — 4 ($60)
- Crow’s Feet — 12 (180)
- Smile Lift — 4-8 ($60 – $120)
- Lip Flip — 8 ($120)
- Neck Bands — 10-15 ($150 – $225) per band
- Masseter for TMD (TMJ) — 75-100 ($750 – $1000*)
The numbers above should be used for estimation purposes only. Every body is (beautifully) different, with different needs to achieve different treatment goals.
We will always discuss your individual treatment plan before we begin.
*Botox for Masseter is charged at $10 per unit.
Attendance is not a commitment to receive treatment — the curious are invited to come with questions.
Xeomin or Botox
- Dysport units are measured differently from the other toxins; prices are comparable.
Choose North Bay’s Tox and Skincare Parties for a unique and memorable bachelorette or bachelor party, holiday party, client appreciation event, school fundraiser, or just to celebrate being with some of your besties.
Party host is responsible for inviting and confirming guests.
You are welcome to to bring decorations, food, and drinks.
20 minutes for set up and clean up.
All North Bay staff is fully vaccinated against covid-19. We screen for symptoms daily, and are tested if symptomatic, or after a known exposure.
A few reminders before your neurorelaxer (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) treatment:
Avoid heavy alcohol the day of your treatment.
Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications and supplements for at least 24 hours prior to your treatment. These include but are not limited to Advil, ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, naproxen, naprosen, omega-3 fish oils, Vitamin E. These will all increase risk of bleeding and bruising.
Eat regular meals/snacks before treatment and stay hydrated!